3rd Annual School’s Out…RUN for Summer FUN!
Date: May 4, 2013
Vendor Requirements and Application
Thank you for partnering with Supporters of SPIRIT and the SPIRIT Students to help make the 3rd Annual School’s Out…RUN for Summer Fun ! a huge success and fun for all! The SPIRIT Student Planning Committee is excited about the opportunity to promote health and wellness in the schools and community, to raise awareness for Dixie Adoptables and the Gulf Coast Humane Society, and to raise funds to upgrade SPIRIT technology.
SPIRIT students have planned a great event. We are excited that you are interested in partnering with us to present a quality event with a cooperative attitude as we work together to promote an event that we will all proud to say we were a part of at the end of the day.
The requirements below will highlight areas of concern we have as a committee but should not be considered all encompassing. Thank you again and we, as a committee, hope that your day is successful and your goal is accomplished along with the goals of the SPIRIT Students.
The vending area is located in the center of the walking track (grassy area) located on George County Middle School Campus at 330 Church Street, Lucedale, MS. Vendor parking will be reserved in the grassy area behind George County Middle School Gym. If you have an opportunity, we recommend you become familiar with this area before the event. Your vending location will be available upon arrival during the designated vendor setup times on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
For more information:
* The number of food vendors will be limited to the designated space inside of the walking track area located on George County Middle School Campus at 330 Church Street Lucedale, MS.
* Vending spaces will be issued and assigned on a first come basis in the order the application is received.
* Electrical power for the food vendors will be supplied via your personal generator provided by you, if needed.
* Food, Merchandise, Arts and Crafts, and Information, vending/booth fee is $25 or a donated item(s) of at least $25 value for the event’s silent auction.
Vendors must submit a list of items that will be sold for approval by the vending committee.
* Traffic for unloading and loading will be one way. More details will be sent to those vending.
Requirements - No Exceptions:
* Friday, setup begins at 4:30 p.m. setup begins and ends at 6:30 p.m. No security guard on duty.
* This is a rain or shine event. Sorry, no rainchecks.
A responsible adult, over the age of 21, must be in the booth at all times.
* All cookers MUST BE BARRICADED from the public access areas.
* All booths with open flames must be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
* The area must be kept clean at all times. Each area must supply a trash can and garbage bags.
* Tents are allowed. Tent staking and wires are not allowed.
* No vehicle parking in the vending area.
* You must vend until the event ends. No loading out during the event.
* No dumping of waste water or grease.
* Please bring a piece of plywood to place under fryers and grills to prevent grease from soaking into the ground.
* Bring heavy duty extension cords to connect to the power source.
* Bring duct tape for extension cord safety.
* Sell only what you were approved to sell.
* Vendors cannot set up and block walking track traffic.
Sales tax collection and payment is the responsibility of each vendor (if applicable).
Other Recommendations and Information:
* The ground in the area is not level. Be prepared with leveling supplies.
3rd Annual School’s Out…RUN for Summer FUN!
Promoted by Supporters of SPIRIT
Post Office Box 1264
Lucedale, MS 39452
Name of Vendor Booth:______________________________________________________
Vendor Contact Person:________________________________________
Contact Mailing Address:______________________________________
Approximate Booth Space Size Required__________________________
What type of vending booth is needed?
Service (i.e., face painting, hair braiding, food/drink etc.)_________
Item(s) Donated for Vending Fee for Silent Auction:__________________
No Item(s) Donated-Monetary Donation for Vending Fee:______________
Will your booth contain any of the following:
Check where applicable: Deep Fryer ___Grill/Smoker___Crock Pots____
By signing you agree to the following conditions set out by Supporters of SPIRIT:
It is your responsibility to set up, maintain, and remove your booth. Your group will be expected to keep your booth open during the entire event, with an adult over the age of 21 in the booth at all times. Supporters of SPIRIT, SPIRIT Students and Teachers, George County School System, George Regional Health System, or the City of Lucedale assume no liability for injuries or damage incurred as a result of your participation in the 2nd Annual School’s Out…RUN for Summer Fun!
*Please print application. Please send completed application to:
Supporters of SPIRIT
Call (601) 508-0587 for assistance.